Wednesday 21 September 2011

Christmas Is Soon Coming!

So with Christmas just around the corner, I decided to have a Christmas card Crop Day! Yay!!! November 5th at my house from 10am-4pm! Bring your supplies and let's get those christmas cards done! Everyone is welcome to use my cricut, cartridges, stamps, ink pad and tools! I will have a few things on hand for sale that are christmas related too! I will supply beverages and Lunch! The cost is $25.00 a per person! RSVP by October 29th, 2011 so I have enough time to get food and supplies! With this crop day coming up I thought that maybe I would start some cards to generate ideas for everyone! The Snowman card was Inspired by Sarah Spencer another Close to my heart Consultant! I just love the All Decked Out Stamp! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment