Thursday 8 September 2011

DREAMIN LAYOUT

This is the Layout for the September Workshop! I chose this layout over the "Workshop on the go" simply because I liked this Layout better, and I have never actually used the My Stickease product before as I thought I would prefer the stamps! The My Stickease is an Excellent product and this layout was sooooo easy to complete using my stickease!!! I must say I will recommend the my stickease to anyone just getting started in scrapbooking it was fun and EASY!!!! These pictures were taken last fall at Camp Hillbilly! This is where my family have a trailer, we wanted some nice Fall pictures so we took a walk through the trails and the tenting section, It was lot's of fun!!! We are definitely looking forward to doing it again this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment